Froddo: Chelys Brogue Boot - Blue Patent
If you need help with sizing your child’s shoes please see our blog here or simply contact our friendly team for assistance.Froddo: Chelys Brogue Boot - Bordeaux Patent. The timeless brogue with a twist, finished in a trendy patent deep blue colour, there is a leather upper on the toe and heel with brogue details and an added zip fastening on the inner side and a classic chelsea elastic band on the outer and to keep the boot secure and a stitched down crepe rubber sole for added grip.
1) upper material: - leather
2) lining and inlay sole - chrome free leather
3) sole - thermo rubber
Zipp on the inner side. Sustainable product and production
Expert Advice: Stay true to size with this style.
Best for: Narrow/Standard Width Feet.
Please find our Size Guide & Conversion chart here.
If you require any assistance please find the best way to contact us here.
Patent leather shoes should not be brushed as it can damage the glossy layer. The best way to maintain patent leather shoes is to remove dust using a dry and soft cloth and to apply a cream. After the cream has dried, polish the shoes using a soft cloth.
Plus we have more information on the blog to help you find the perfect pair of shoes! Explore the BLOG!
To explore more of our footwear collections from kids’ wellies, kids’ sandals, Back to School shoes and more, explore here! If you love our Froddo collection as much as we do at Acorn & Pip, then see the full range here.
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £75 (£4.95 for orders under £40)
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £6.95 orders must be placed before 2pm.
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
Standard Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail.
When will I get my order?
- We aim for orders, that are placed before 2pm, are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday, during peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following day .
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.