The Little Book Of Joy
The Little Book Of Joy. Be inspired by famous people on their birthdays; learn how to spot and find flowers throughout each season; create your own gratitude jar; learn how to make pastries; make a gift for someone you love; discover the pleasure of letter writing; and find joy in a rainy day. Packed with art activities, famous birthdays, inventions, international holidays, facts, and trivia about the world around us, each page offers a mindful prompt to encourage gratitude for things we have, every day. Written by Joanne Ruelos Diaz; illustrated by Annelies Draws Hardback; 210 x 128 mm (P); 368pp Publishing September 2021
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £75 (£4.95 for orders under £40)
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £6.95 orders must be placed before 2pm.
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
Standard Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail.
When will I get my order?
- We aim for orders, that are placed before 2pm, are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday, during peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following day .
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.